All policies are to be read.
General Rules- Edit
- No "godmodding" is allowed - The term "god moding" is used to cover a variety of role-playing faux pas. When a player god modes, they essentially commandeer the situation and dictate what all characters do and how they are affected. There is no choice left for the other players.
- Please try to make any situation as realistic as you can. Every character has feelings and emotions, so try to incorporate them into situations. Also, reaction times should be realistic too. It is impossible for a demigod to take out an entire army of demigod before one of them catches and disarms you.
- Try not to speak out of character (OOC). It usually messes up and interrupts conversations and what not. If needed, please message the person you are trying to speak with instead of using speaking OOC.
- Don't take any insults personally, unless it's pointed to you. Depending on the character's traits, some of them might be "bad boys" or "mean girls" , but these insults are harmless. They're just trying to play the role of their character. However, if it was addressed to you, you may speak to an administrator about the issue.
- As relationships are being developed, interations should stay at a PG-13 level. Anything that goes beyong kissing or flirting, such as anything sexual, should be censored.